Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4 - Rainy Daydream

Hey guys, apparently it was raining hard and class was suspended just as the storm passed. Anyways everytime it rains I keep thinking deep thoughts. These thoughts aren't just some random trivial things. They're the problems that I used to just shrug off. But when it rains, they suddenly get projected into my mind. They're no longer shrugged off problems, they're analyzed and given meaning to. For example, I was just laying down on my bed and light rain started to pour. I was having trouble trying to sleep because I realized that I was alone. noone was there to accompany me in life. I was starting to act like a broken hearted bum, but I never even had a girlfriend before. I never needed it then, never gonna need it now.

See these thoughts don't just come out willy-nilly. They bring out your fear, if not; creates them. Now I begin to see why have this saying "I wish the rain would wash away all my problems". they don't just wash away your problems, they wash them out of your sub-conscious mind and drives them to your conscious mind. Now that your'e conscious of a problem you start to worry. But it doesn't stop there your mind will continue to fondle on this problem and starts creating ways on how to solve them. Now trying to solve a problem that doesn't even exist would give you a hard time and stress you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment