Tuesday, July 14, 2015

5 - GHOST GIRL AND THE DUDE WHO WAS JUST HIGH

Have you ever felt that you were alone in a room and no one seem to care? I have, and it doesn't feel nice. It happened about a year ago when I was laying down on my bed getting ready to sleep. A thought struck me "What if there really are ghosts and we just can't see them, but they're still there, watching, waiting." I thought it was just some kind of random thought from my head -since I already slept 6 hours in the afternoon, so I'm just staring blankly at the ceiling at 2 A.M.- so I thought I was maybe just "high." But it didn't stop there, I started to mildly hallucinate and thought there was actually a ghost girl sitting at the corner of my bed watching, weeping, silently waiting for someone to notice her. AND THEN IT HIT ME, I was merely remembering an anime that I watched that caused me one hell of an emotional roller coaster. So, you want to know what happened next?
I GOT OVER IT AND WENT TO BED.

No comments:

Post a Comment