Sunday, July 19, 2015

7 - Cross over

When I enjoy an anime I start crossing them over some things. For example, I was watching

 ATTACK ON TITAN,

and then I thought of something brilliant: WHAT IF THERE WAS A TIME-TRAVELLING ARMADA, AND IT WAS FROM

TITAN FALL.

That would be amazing. also goes for every show and/or anime I've watched. I cross them with the music that I listen to, so I would get an awesome hybrid music video.

This can go the same for your everyday life. Just simply walking on the street imagining yourself wielding a sword or just with a grappling hook and a pair of gliders, and you're already having the time of your life. Now you're basically using your imagination, but you need the exercise though. plus it's way cheaper and no one will judge you cause nobody can see you.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I'm not into games but this is a good blog post! Keep up the good work Mr. Melad!

    ReplyDelete