Monday, August 24, 2015

12 - THAT'S WHAT MY MOM SAID

My mom wrote a letter for me for my graduation. I thought I should share it to you.

My dearest son Nathan,
Your high school graduation is coming near…
You are growing up so fast, I still remember your first day in school, you were so cute then, so excited and full of enthusiasm, you were so “bibo”. Years passed and you finish your elementary school.
After that, we looked for a school for your high school education, and by God’s grace you were accepted in Taguig Science High School. I was so proud of you.
Now, your high school graduation is coming, time passed by unnoticed … You are about to finish another chapter of you’re life and is about to begin a new journey … your college education. 
As a parent, we will do our best to send you to college. In return, I hope that you will study hard; this is for your future, not ours, don’t let things around you distract you.
 You are a grown up kid now, and there were times that I got so worried on how to guide you, but I believe that you grew up in a right manner. 
Anak, I wish that you will grow in a way that is pleasing to God… I always pray that our Lord will always protect you from any harm, and that He will always guide you to the right path.
We may not able to guide you at all times, but please in everything you do, always think if it is good and pleasing to God. In everything you do, always pray. Keep yourself pure, retain your moral standard.
Don’t rush anak, there is always time for everything.
I love you, Nathan… your family will always love you.

With Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment