Monday, June 15, 2015

2 - BEST DAY EVAH!!!



      Hey guys, have you ever woke up one day and felt that its gonna be the best day ever?
well that's exactly what happened to me this morning. I woke up feeling a bit lazy. I reached for my phone so that I could spin my chance at GAS(its an app for L.O.L.) and I won the D.J. Sona skin (it's expensive). I was so hyped about it, not just because it was LEGENDARY but because I've been dreaming about this moment since high school. You cant take these kind of things for granted.


Soon I make my way to school. It went easier that what I normally face. Instead of battling my way to a jeepny seat, we were all civilized enough to wait for our turn. Arriving at school wasn't that special, save for the fact that it was orgfair and people were preparing for the upcoming festivities.
You could feel all the clubs excitement as they for their presentation. Alot of acting was done I really enjoyed their presentation. It was about their experiences at APC. then there was also the gaming club which I automatically joined just from hearing the name. The dance club also presented with a breath taking performance. But there was this one club that I cant remember. They played classical music, it was very refreshing from all the electronic music the others were playing. Blu was the orgfair's official sponsor. so basically you fill out the form, write your message on the wall, and you get a free Blu drink. It was so cool, but the free Blu drinks were even cooler.

Classes started, but they never dwindled my spirit. I was actually quite surprised that I was having fun during the lessons (even in math; amazing right?) usually I'd slack off the first half and just slug through the whole day, but not today. The day ended in high spirits, nothing embarrassing was done(or I just didn't consider it to be embarrassing for me). Now the what happens when the best day ever reaches dusk? THE BEST DAYS EVER'S GONNA LAST ALL NIGHT. You started the day right might as well end it with a blast? or better yet don't end it. As sad as it might sound all good things come to and end. So the best day ever cant last forever, but you'll still get more days in the future. So don't give up. Keep moving on.

1 comment: